Wednesday, December 10, 2008

the best time of the day to workout



What if there was a simple investment that you could make every morning of everyday that you KNEW would return to you at least a 100% ROI? What would you do to get that? would you wake up 30 minutes earlier? would you wake up 60 minutes earlier? What if it was Guaranteed 100% no ifs ands or buts? totally legit .......would you be interested?




Well i would like to introduce you to the best investment that i know of right now and its called......................."the morning workout" SURPRISE!!!

Look at these pictures what would you rather do sleep and be lazy or be inspired by the majesty and greatness of creation and while using this powerful body you have been entrusted with to be in touch with greatness?




Get up and workout... Here is why.....it sets the tone for the day, its inspiring, its energizing, its empowering. Do the math and i promise that if you will invest 30 minutes in the morning of just moderate movement walking jogging swimming riding a bike whatever ( not gut wrenching muscle torquing pain) that you will function so much better thru out the day that you will accomplish at least 60 min more worth of "work" or whatever you do (honestly it will feel like you have an extra 2 hours in the day from all the energy you gain). And thus you will be getting a 100% return on your time investment.

if you need help planning or being held accountable contact me and we will put something together. Don't put it off another day. Start living today.......choose happiness.

Not to mention you will be happier, more confident, more positive, more inspired and after a consistent application of this investment more sexy!!

6 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

Ok, so, hey Matt, it's Allison Green from OHS. I know we were never "friends" or anything but I'm checking out your blog and I'm a tiny bit inspired. And I'm NEVER inspired to do anything. I am a tired, blob of a person who has something wrong with my sleep because I NEVER feel rested, no matter how little or how much I sleep. I need to exercise but I have NO energy, NO motivation and seemingly NO time. I need to lose some serious weight by May and I just wanted to say that I'm a little inspired. I have two young kids (4 and 18 months) and I work part-time and I feel like there is NO time to exercise....but maybe in the morning, if I really was motivated. But how do you start that? What would I do? How would I be motivated? I feel hopeless with little money for equipment, gym, WHATEVER, little motivated and little time for any of it. Are you blogging to friends or do you do this for a living?

(Do you hear how desperate I am that I am commenting on your blog?)

(Feel free to delete this comment).

Kristy said...

Beautiful pictures Matt! You're an awesome inspiration!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Hey Matt... Great blog.

I am training for my 7th Marathon, which is in Ohio this next Feb. My sister Maria (you remember her right?) is training for a couple of 50 milers next year.... antelope being one and squaw peak the other.. If i lived closer I would be trainging with her. I am in Ky now, (training all alone) but I am trying to find a 50 miler out here in the south or the mid west.... have you finished any ulras out this way? You really are inspiring, I try, but seem to find many and any excuse to wimp out here and there. I am going to link you over at my running blog.. do you mind? I want to keep tabs on your training.... motivating, that is what you are.
RUN FAR!

Janice {Run Far} said...

BTW~ 3:10 is that for Boston?
I ran Boston this last April, it was so worth it. My goal is to requalify and run it again, this time more serious.

matty said...

janice thats great i love hearing about people who are runners...its so addicting. i hated it as a kid but its become a necessity in my life. it helps me to be a better husband, dad, etc. go to run100s.com to find a race in your area. also there is a really sweet book about running long distnace that may help you get inspired to go farther its called 'slow burn' by stu mittleman...its kind of become my running bible...:) i preach from it haha

Kim Ward said...

Matt-
I want to run the Salt Lake Marathon this year and qualify for Boston, which for me would be 3 hours 40 min. So if you want to train me I'm in. I think I better get going though because it'll be here befor I know it.