Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gear review Nathan Elite 1 running pack


Right now this bad boy is my favorite running waist pack. Its small enough and light enough that it does not bug and hurt your stomach on a long run and there is a nice mesh pocket on the side of the water bottle that's big enough to stuff a couple of gu packs or a bar of your choice. the zippered pocket fits my small camera or keys or a couple more bars or gu for longer runs. I paid 24 bucks at runners corner in orem ut. its very adjustable and sometimes i wear it under a winter jacket or over either way works fine. I also have been using it for xc skiing and snowshoeing and my bottle does not freeze like a hand bottle because its 90% wrapped snugly by my body.


For anyone running over 60 min in time you need to carry something to eat and drink...not necessarily for that specific workout but it makes your recovery better and will allow you to make your next workout that much better

No comments: