Sunday, October 19, 2008

the Pony express 100 mile endurance run

this will be a short post as i will let the CRAZY and random video do the talking. This was my 3rd attempt at the 100 mile distance and the 2nd that i have finished. I ended up crossing the finish line first in 23 hours and 2 minutes and set a new course record by 21 minutes. IT WAS BRUTAL and BEAUTIFUL all wrapped up into one EPIC DAY!! thanks to all those who helped....kim,wade,gwhite,alissa,tony,davy,and paul. I couldnt have done it without you!!!
























6 comments:

chadspeirs said...

Matty, You're pretty freakin insane Bro...But I like you. It's fun to see all the epic adventures you've been up to. I'll have to join you when I finish school and move back home.

Kristy said...

Matt you are insane! This is Toms wife Kristy. We both just watched your last post together and were pretty inspired! Way to go!

passion said...

YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS! Brother I am so proud of what you stand for and the example of possiblity that you set for the world. Life is about EPIC breaktrhough and those who play to WIN like you continue on the Spiritual Journey of our lives. We had to Play to Win to come to earth - We have to Play to win on Earth to experience true GLORY! You are an example for the world - and create new levels of possiblities for all people - including me! The only reason I did my first 100 Miler was you! Live EPIC - "Vision Quest"

Flavius Haus said...

Way to go Matt. Thanks for being such a whack job. You are a great example in going out and doing whatever you put your mind to. You've been a great help to me in learning to appreciate all that life has to offer and in how to push myself to do things I never thought I would!!!!

Linda said...

Matt
You are amazing!! Who are your parents and what planet are you from?
Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

Matt, you're videos are hilarious! When are you going to harness your epic-ness into the Karnaze's promo train? You could be bigger than Dean, could you imagine your own shoes...sweet.