Tuesday, November 4, 2008

halloween, the day for cross dressing I MEAN cross TRAINING

halloween is fun. I will be honest, I like to dress up. Its an excuse to put down inhibitions and have fun. Since i am being honest i initially felt rather dumb dressing up like a girl and going out in public....i used to thrive on the shock value attention but not so much anymore.

plus I am a huge advocate of cross dressing ooops i mean cross training HAHA

So one of my construction working friends came over halloween morning to finish our deck and his guys were all out in the back yard and i strutted my stuff for them...they thought that was pretty hilarious so i thought what the heck its halloween lets have some fun

at work i had 200 or so co-workers laughing like crazy as i pretended to teach my jazzercise class...as paris hilton would say "it was hot" Not one to brag but i did win the company contest party 200 bucks baby.

one friend of mine said "i keep looking at your butt and though i know its you and your a dude i keep thinking "that girl has a pretty nice butt"

The best part of the day was cruising thru walmart and costco just making people laugh, i had people coming up to me just to take pictures it was hilarious......the looks on their faces like

"oh my gosh that is the ugliest girl i have ever seen but 'it' has a pretty nice butt"

I was dancing up and down the isles and in the parking lot making the best of a great costume. Cross dressing and cross training .......What a day





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As one who witnessed your "costume," all I can say is ......{shudder}.....

Some things should be kept off the internet machine. Those pictures for example.

Treidi said...

er....

I don't feel so good.