Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I took this picture tuesday afternoon after our first real snow storm. I was xc skiing up on the suncrest mountain above alpine at lunch time. I was having a crappy day and feeling lazy and sorry for myself, but i did what i KNOW would bring joy. alone time in the mountains, sure its inconvienant to change in my truck but life is about amazing moments and i strive to have them everyday!!!



!?!?!!??!?!!?!?FEAR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

what is it and why do so many people live IN it? it paralyzes us it makes us worry and what is the point of worry. Does stressing about some future point especially when we are powerless to make changes give us any power. From experience i would heartfully say NO

So why do we worry, why do we live in fear. Maybe the most important question is what do we fear. I used to fear failure, i used to fear having bad credit, i used to fear loss, i used to fear being judged by others. but i dont anymore, the more in tune you are with light, good, source energy, God, the less fear will affect you. Well what i mean is the more conscious you will become of your spiritual state and you will learn that fear brings your energy down

I believe that working out and tuning up the body, the temple will allow one to more easily "tune IN" so just MAKE THE TIME

Does fear creep in sometimes still.......sure however i cant remember a time in my life where i have had more hope in the future, more happiness, more joy in my relationships, more fulfillment in my workouts and my alone mountain time since i kicked the fear habit.

No comments: